Sunday, December 2, 2012

Woohoo Midterms Are Over!!

I finally can breathe. Exams are over. But there's still something that disturbs me that is THE RESULTS OF EXAMS!! T_T
I hope I get good marks. Aamiin.

Today I went out with Ade, Mery and Fedora to Taman Anggrek Mall to eat at Pizza Hut and hanging around there. Ade wanted to go karaokeing but since my throat is sore so we cancelled the plan. Had another plan though, hanging and sitting in Central Park's garden, but it was raining. Besides raining, we actually took taxi just to get to Central Park but the taxi driver was crazy that he asked us for 30,000 rupiahs. DAMNS DRIVER!! So we got out of that shitty taxi. I t was SEPAKAT TAXI. AAAARRGHH!!

Anyways, I have class tomorrow. That's it for today. Night.

Oh wait, I have to something. I

No comments:

Post a Comment